Excellent water-based, ready-to-use cleaner and degreaser for heavy grease and soil removal from virtually any surface.
USDA A1 RATING:
A. CLEANING COMPOUNDS
A1. Compounds for use as general cleaning agents on all surfaces, or for use with steam or mechanical cleaning devices in all departments.
Before using these compounds, food products and packaging materials must be removed from the room or carefully protected. After using these compounds, surfaces must be thoroughly rinsed with potable water.
See Tabs for additional technical and safety data.
- SAFE ON THESE SURFACES:
- All Water-Tolerant Surfaces (Non-Fabric)
- Boats & RV’s
- Sinks, Showers & Tubs
- Stainless Steel
- Tires & Wheels
- Tools & Equipment
- DO NOT USE ON:
- Most Fabric (Color, Colorfast, Silk & Suede)
- See Compatibility Chart
- Appearance & Odor: Clear straw color with a citrus odor.
- Specific Gravity: 1.0300
- Lbs per Gallon: 8.6200
- Flashpoint: None
- Dielectric Strength: N/A
- Solubility in Water: Soluble
- Vapor Density: (Air=1), >1 (Estimated)
- Vapor Pressure: Not Determined
- Evaporation Rate: (BuAc=1) <1
- pH of Concentrate: 14
- % Volatile by Volume: 86%
- Toxicity: Non-Toxic/li>
- Biodegradability: Biodegradable
- Dept. of Transportation (DOT) Shipping Description: Corrosive Liquid, N.O.S.
Spray directly onto soiled area and give appropriate dwell time. Wipe off clean for a residue free surface. Repeat if necessary.