Excellent super concentrate that can be used full-strength or diluted up to 256:1 for economical general cleaning.
USDA A1 RATING:
A. CLEANING COMPOUNDS
A1. Compounds for use as general cleaning agents on all surfaces, or for use with steam or mechanical cleaning devices in all departments. Before using these compounds, food products and packaging materials must be removed from the room or carefully protected. After using these compounds, surfaces must be thoroughly rinsed with potable water.
See Tabs for additional technical and safety data.
- SAFE ON THESE SURFACES:
- All Water-Tolerant Surfaces (Non-Fabric)
- All Rollers**
- Most Washable Fabrics*
- Ni-Clad Screen Fabric
- Sealed/Coated Wood*
- Silk Screen Fabric(s)
- Some Plastics*
- Stainless Steel
- Vinyl-Coated Wallpaper*
- *Test before using product
- **Test when other than spray and wipe application, such as extended stand-time, immersion or soak
- DO NOT USE ON:
- Some Fabric (Color, Colorfast and Silk)
- Non Water-Safe Surfaces
- Painted Surfaces
- Rubber (Butyl, EPDM, Natural)
- See Compatibility Chart
- Appearance & Odor: A light amber color with a light soapy odor
- Specific Gravity: 1.01, 8.50 lbs/US gallon
- Lbs per Gallon: 8.2200
- Flashpoint: None
- Dielectric Strength: N/A
- Solubility in Water: 100%
- Vapor Density: (Air=1), >1 (Estimated)
- Vapor Pressure: Not Determined
- Evaporation Rate: (BuAc=1) <1
- pH of Concentrate: 9-9.5
- % Volatile by Volume: 86% (Estimated)
- Toxicity: Non-Toxic/li>
- Biodegradability: Biodegradable
- Dept. of Transportation (DOT) Shipping Description: Not Regulated
Full Strength Heavy duty cleaning of cured inks.
1:1 (up to 1:4) Readily removes fresh and most cured inks.
1:4 (up to 1:10) Readily removes fresh and some cured inks.
General Use: Pour, spray, wipe to problem area. Allow sufficient time for product to penetrate (penetration time will vary with different applications); Wipe off, air- knife, or rinse with clear water, for residue-free surface.