Excellent water-dilutable, non-flammable replacement for chlorinated solvents and other harsh ink removers.
USDA C3 RATING:
C. COMPOUNDS USED IN INEDIBLE AND NON- PROCESSING AREAS
C3. Paint removers for use in non-processing areas.
Equipment and utensils which directly contact edible products must be thoroughly cleaned and rinsed with potable water after treatment with such products before being returned to a processing area.
See Tabs for additional technical and safety data.
- SAFE ON THESE SURFACES:
- All Water-Tolerant Surfaces (Non-Fabric)
- All Rollers**
- Most Washable Fabrics*
- Ni-Clad Screen Fabric
- Sealed/Coated Wood*
- Silk Screen Fabric(s)
- Some Plastics*
- Stainless Steel
- Vinyl-Coated Wallpaper*
- *Test before using product
- **Test when other than spray and wipe application, such as extended stand-time, immersion or soak
- DO NOT USE ON:
- Some Fabric (Color, Colorfast and Silk)
- Non Water-Safe Surfaces
- Painted Surfaces
- Rubber (Butyl, EPDM, Natural)
- See Compatibility Chart
- Appearance & Odor: Clear light amber color with a citrus, solvent odor
- Specific Gravity: .9850
- Lbs per Gallon: 8.2200
- Flashpoint: None
- Dielectric Strength: N/A
- Solubility in Water: Soluble
- Vapor Density: (Air=1), >1 (Estimated)
- Vapor Pressure:
- Evaporation Rate: (BuAc=1) >1
- pH of Concentrate: 7-8
- % Volatile by Volume: 82%
- Toxicity: Non-Toxic/li>
- Biodegradability: Biodegradable
- Dept. of Transporatation (DOT) Shipping Description: Not Regulated
Full Strength Heavy duty cleaning of cured inks.
1:1 (up to 1:4) Readily removes fresh and most cured inks.
1:4 (up to 1:10) Readily removes fresh and some cured inks.
General Use: Pour, spray, wipe to problem area. Allow sufficient time for product to penetrate (penetration time will vary with different applications); Wipe off, air- knife, or rinse with clear water, for residue-free surface.