Excellent full-strength, non-dilutable replacement for chlorinated solvents and other harsh heavy-duty removers.
USDA K1 RATING:
K. SOLVENT CLEANERS
K1. Cleaning and/or degreasing solvents for use in non-processing areas.
Following the use of these compounds, equipment and utensils must be thoroughly washed, and rinsed with potable water, before being returned to a processing area.
See Tabs for additional technical and safety data.
- SAFE ON THESE SURFACES:
- All Water-Tolerant Surfaces (Non-Fabric)
- All Rollers**
- Most Washable Fabrics*
- Ni-Clad Screen Fabric
- Sealed/Coated Wood*
- Silk Screen Fabric(s)
- Some Plastics*
- Stainless Steel
- Vinyl-Coated Wallpaper*
- *Test before using product
- **Test when other than spray and wipe application, such as extended stand-time, immersion or soak
- DO NOT USE ON:
- Some Fabric (Color, Colorfast and Silk)
- Non Water-Safe Surfaces
- Painted Surfaces
- Rubber (Butyl, EPDM, Natural)
- See Compatibility Chart
- Appearance & Odor: Clear orange color with a citrus odor
- Specific Gravity: .7923, 6.6148 lbs/US gallon
- Flashpoint: 105°F (41°C), PMCC, ASTM D-93
- Dielectric Strength: N/A
- Solubility in Water: Dispersable
- Vapor Density: (Air=1), >1 (Estimated)
- Vapor Pressure: 2 mm of Hg @ 20°C, <0.002 psi @ 68°F
- Evaporation Rate: (BuAc=1) 0.01
- pH of Concentrate: None
- % Volatile by Volume: >97%
- Toxicity: Non-Toxic/li>
- Biodegradability: Biodegradable
- Dept. of Transporatation (DOT) Shipping Description: Not Regulated
General Use: Pour, spray, wipe to problem area. Allow sufficient time for product to penetrate (penetration time will vary with different applications); Wipe off or rinse with mild soap and clean water for residue free surfaces.