Excellent water-dilutable, non-flammable replacement for chlorinated solvents and other harsh ink removers.
USDA A1 RATING:
A. CLEANING COMPOUNDS
A1. Compounds for use as general cleaning agents on all surfaces, or for use with steam or mechanical cleaning devices in all departments.
Before using these compounds, food products and packaging materials must be removed from the room or carefully protected. After using these compounds, surfaces must be thoroughly rinsed with potable water.
See Tabs for additional technical and safety data.
- SAFE ON THESE SURFACES:
- All Water-Tolerant Surfaces (Non-Fabric)
- All Rollers**
- Most Washable Fabrics*
- Ni-Clad Screen Fabric
- Sealed/Coated Wood*
- Silk Screen Fabric(s)
- Some Plastics*
- Stainless Steel
- Vinyl-Coated Wallpaper*
- *Test before using product
- **Test when other than spray and wipe application, such as extended stand-time, immersion or soak
- DO NOT USE ON:
- Some Fabric (Color, Colorfast and Silk)
- Non Water-Safe Surfaces
- Painted Surfaces
- Rubber (Butyl, EPDM, Natural)
- See Compatibility Chart
- Appearance & Odor: Clear water white color with low odor
- Specific Gravity: 1.00
- Lbs per Gallon: 8.38 lbs/US gallon
- Flashpoint: None
- Dielectric Strength: N/A
- Solubility in Water: Emulsifies
- Vapor Density: (Air=1), >1 (Estimated)
- Vapor Pressure:
- Evaporation Rate: (BuAc=1) 0.06
- pH of Concentrate: 3.5
- % Volatile by Volume: 86%
- Toxicity: Non-Toxic/li>
- Biodegradability: Biodegradable
- Dept. of Transporatation (DOT) Shipping Description: Not Regulated
Full-strength for bitumen, crude oil, tar, asphalts.
10 ounces per gallon
bathroom surfaces, carpet extraction pre-spray, food, grease, grime, tile, grout, urine, odors.
1 ounce per gallon for light duty cleaning of glass, stainless steel, spray and wipe, auto-scrubbing, floor mopping and general cleaning.
General Use: Dilute, pour, spray, wipe to problem area. Allow sufficient time for product to penetrate (penetration time will vary with different applications- agitation with a c loth or brush will accelerate cleaning); Wipe off or rinse.