Excellent water-dilutable, non-flammable replacement for chlorinated solvents and other harsh ink removers.
USDA C3 RATING:
C. COMPOUNDS USED IN INEDIBLE AND NON- PROCESSING AREAS
C3. Paint removers for use in non-processing areas.
Equipment and utensils which directly contact edible products must be thoroughly cleaned and rinsed with potable water after treatment with such products before being returned to a processing area.
See Tabs for additional technical and safety data.
- SAFE ON THESE SURFACES:
- All Water-Tolerant Surfaces (Non-Fabric)
- All Rollers**
- Most Washable Fabrics*
- Ni-Clad Screen Fabric
- Sealed/Coated Wood*
- Silk Screen Fabric(s)
- Some Plastics*
- Stainless Steel
- Vinyl-Coated Wallpaper*
- *Test before using product
- **Test when other than spray and wipe application, such as extended stand-time, immersion or soak
- DO NOT USE ON:
- Some Fabric (Color, Colorfast and Silk)
- Non Water-Safe Surfaces
- Painted Surfaces
- Rubber (Butyl, EPDM, Natural)
- See Compatibility Chart
- Appearance & Odor: COMING
- Specific Gravity: COMING
- Lbs per Gallon: COMING
- Flashpoint: COMING
- Dielectric Strength: COMING
- Solubility in Water: Not Soluble
- Vapor Density: COMING
- Vapor Pressure:COMING
- Evaporation Rate: COMING
- pH of Concentrate: None
- % Volatile by Volume: COMING
- Toxicity: Non-Toxic
- Biodegradability: Biodegradable
- Dept. of Transporatation (DOT) Shipping Description: Not Regulated
Check for compatibility prior to use.
General Use: Pour, spray, wipe to problem area.Allow sufficient time for product to penetrate (penetration time will vary with different applications); Agitation with a brush, steel wool, or scraper blade will accelerate removal. Wipe off, air-knife, or rinse with soap and water, for residue-free surface(s).