Use on All Water Tolerant Surfaces. Organic, Biodegradable, Non-toxic, Water-Dilutable Citrus Solvent with Superior Wetting and Penetration properties.
USDA C1 RATING:
C. COMPOUNDS USED IN INEDIBLE AND NON- PROCESSING AREAS
C1. Compounds for use on all surfaces in inedible product processing areas, non-processing areas, and/ or exterior areas.
These compounds must not be used to mask odors resulting from insanitary conditions. They must be used in a manner which prevents penetration of any characteristic odor or fragrance into edible product areas. Compounds containing isomers of dichlorobenzene, or other substances toxic by inhalation, may be used only in areas where there is adequate ventilation to prevent accumulation of hazardous vapors.
- Safe on ALL water tolerant surfaces
- Autos / Fleet
- Boats / RV’s
- Electronic Components(Outside)
- Metal & Fiber-Clad Laminates
- Most Cured Paints
- Most Plastics
- Stainless Steel
- Tires & Wheels
- Appearance & Odor: Clear light amber color with a very low citrus odor.
- Specific Gravity: .927, 7.74 lbs/US gallon
- Lbs per Gallon: (Air=1), >1. (Estimated)
- Flashpoint: None
- Dielectric Strength: N/A
- Solubility in Water: 100%
- Vapor Density: (Air=1)
- Vapor Pressure: Not Determined
- Evaporation Rate: (BuAc=1) <1
- pH of Concentrate: 10-11
- % Volatile by Volume: 82%
- Toxicity: Fundulus heteroclitus, LC50, 4days-2000ppm
- Biodegradability: Biodegrades. BOD, 5 day: >210,000 mg/L; COD: 1,100,000 mg/L
- Dept. of Transporatation (DOT) Shipping Description: Not Regulated
General Use: Pour, spray, wipe, pressure sprayer, floor machines, directly onto area; allow sufficient set time for penetration (time will vary with different applications); Rinse with clean water as needed.
Full Strength: Heavy duty cleaning of bitumen, crude oil, tar, grease, etc.
1:1 (up to 1:4): Readily removes grease, tar, inks, adhesives, grime, from most surfaces.
1:4 (up to 1:10): For lighter grease, tar, inks, adhesives, grime, from most surfaces.
1:32: Light-Duty cleaning.