Excellent water-dilutable, non-flammable replacement for toxic chemicals and other harsh rust removers.
USDA A3 RATING:
A. CLEANING COMPOUNDS
A3. Acid cleaners for use in all departments.
Before using these compounds, food products and packaging materials must be removed from the room or carefully protected. After using these compounds, all surfaces in the area must be thoroughly rinsed with potable water.
See Tabs for additional technical and safety data.
- Stainless Steel
- Sealed Stone & Brick
- Glazed Ceramics
- Fiberglass Porcelain*
- Many Cured Paints
- Most Plastics
- Metal & Fiber-Clad Laminates
- Glazed Tile**
*Do not allow extended dwell time on these surfaces.
**Keep away from unsealed grout.
- Appearance & Odor: A clear colorless liquid with little or no odor.
- Specific Gravity: 1.10
- Lbs per US Gallon: 9.21
- Flashpoint: None
- Dielectric Strength: N/A
- Solubility in Water: 100%
- Vapor Density: (Air=1), >1 (Estimated)
- Vapor Pressure: Not Determined
- Evaporation Rate: (BuAc=1) <1
- pH of Concentrate: <1
- % Volatile by Volume: None
- Toxicity: Non-Toxic/li>
- Biodegradability: Biodegradable
- Dept. of Transporatation (DOT) Shipping Description: Not Regulated
Pour, wipe, or brush onto problem area. Allow sufficient time for product to penetrate (penetration and/ or dissolution of minerals will vary with different applications); Agitation will accelerate the process. Rinse with clean water for residue free surfaces. Some metal surfaces may warrant an anti-flash-rust treatment after cleaning.