Excellent non-dilutable, industrial strength replacement for chlorinated solvents and other harsh removers.
USDA A8 RATING:
A. CLEANING COMPOUNDS
A8. Degreasers or carbon removers for food cooking or smoking equipment, utensils, or other associated surfaces.
Before using these compounds, food products and packaging materials must be removed from the area or carefully protected. After using these compounds, all surfaces must be thoroughly rinsed with potable water. The compounds must be used in a manner so that all odors associated with the compounds are dissipated before food products or packaging materials are re- exposed in the area.
See Tabs for additional technical and safety data.
Metal & Fiber-Clad Laminates
Ni-Clad Screen Fabric
Skin and Hair
*Test colorfastness prior to use. Do not use on any plastic, rubber; if in doubt on other surfaces – test for compatibility.
- Appearance & Odor: Clear light amber color with a citrus, solvent odor
- Specific Gravity: .882
- Lbs per Gallon: 7.36
- Flashpoint: 154°F (68°C), PMCC, ASTM D-93.
- Dielectric Strength: >50,000 V
- Solubility in Water: Soluble
- Vapor Density: (Air=1), >1 (Estimated)
- Vapor Pressure: 154°F (68°C), PMCC, ASTM D-93.
- Evaporation Rate: (BuAc=1) >1
- pH of Concentrate: None
- % Volatile by Volume: 100%
- Toxicity: Non-Toxic
- Biodegradability: Biodegradable
- Dept. of Transporatation (DOT) Shipping Description: Not Regulated
Check for compatibility prior to use.
General Use: Pour, spray, wipe, recirculation through problem area. Allow sufficient time for product to penetrate (penetration time will vary with different applications); Wipe off, air- knife, or rinse with clear water, for residue-free surface(s).